BTW BE 0467.975.807 (RPR Antwerp)
2. The information we collect
We store personal data on individuals, artists and companies with whom we have dealings, including our staff, partners, suppliers, contacts, buyers and sellers, both trade and private individuals.
This information includes:
– Identity Data: first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth.
– Contact Data: billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
– Financial Data: bank account, payment card details and VAT number (limited to clients, employees, suppliers, sellers and partners).
– Profile Data: your username and password, purchases or orders made by you.
– Transaction Data: details about payments to and from you and other details of products and art works or books you have purchased from us.
– Technical Data: internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone, setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
– Any other information which you provide to us, such as biographical information.
3. How we collect information about you
We collect most of this information from you directly, for example, Identity Data, Contact Data, Financial Data and Transaction Data when you fill in forms (contact forms in the gallery or on an art fair), correspond with us by email, phone, post or otherwise when you:
– fill in the contact form on our website www.gallery51.com (by subscribing to our newsletter on the contact-section of this website);
– provide services to us, for example as a judge or nominator;
– request marketing, promotional material or information to be sent to you;
– purchase products and/or services from us.
However, we may also collect information from:
– providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as PayPal or FedEx;
– analytics providers, such as Google, based outside the EU;
– a third party with your consent (e.g. your bank).
4. Why we store your information
We store you information:
– for direct marketing: to send you our newsletter to inform you of our upcoming exhibitions, openings, finissages, art fairs and events and news about the artists of the gallery. The newsletter is sent approximately twice a month;
– for the managing of our customer data base;
– to ensure the proper handling of a sale (transport, invoicing, customs,etc.);
– for accounting purposes;
– for ownership details;
– to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject;
– for security and to check your identity.
5. The legal base for this processing
We will treat your data only insofar as this treatment is necessary for the execution of the contract that binds us, whether because of binding legal obligations, or on the basis of your consent.
6. Sharing your information
Except as expressly set out in this policy we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies inside and outside the EU that offer a recognised and sufficiently high level of data protection if this is necessary to manage our database or to provide you with our art works and services. This includes transport companies (FedEx, BPost, ACR), data managing companies (V-Gallery) or any other associated companies. We may also share your personal information with law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so.
Our mailing list is collected and stored via MailChimp.
7. How your information is stored
Our mailing list is collected and stored via MailChimp. The main contact details of our clients and sellers are held in V-Gallery, which is only accessible to the staff of Gallery FIFTY ONE (password protected).
8. Protection of your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The data collected on our website are all stored behind a secure socket layer certificate (SSL) and can only be accessed by selected staff administrators (password protected). Certain details such as bank account information are accessed only by key members of staff and are password protected.
9. How long we will keep your information
We will only keep the information we collect about you for as long as required for the aforementioned purposes or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject. This will involve us periodically reviewing our database to verify if our information is accurate, up-to-date and still required.
Where we are permitted to send you direct marketing communications we may retain your contact information necessary for this purpose for as long as you do not unsubscribe. If you opt out from marketing, we will retain your information to enable us to respect your wishes to not be contacted for marketing purposes.
10. Your rights
These are the rights you have:
– the right to access your data;
– the right to rectify your data should they be inexact;
– the right to have your data deleted (in a certain number of cases given in the Regulation);
– the right to limit the treatment (in a certain number of cases given in the Regulation);
– the right to migrate your data (i.e. the right to receive a structured copy of your data in order to transfer them to another treatment responsible);
– the right to oppose the treatment of your data;
– the right to not become the object of a decision solely made by automatically generated treatment, such as profiling.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the surveying authorities, i.e. the ‘Commission de la Protection de la Vie Privée’, rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Brussels, tel: +32 (0)2 274 48 00, email: email@example.com.
It is possible at any time to withdraw your consent for the future by sending a written notification to our firm.
You can at any time unsubscribe from our mailing list or update your preferences by clicking the link in the footer of any email you receive from us or by contacting us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
In order to provide you with a great experience on this website we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this website runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use this website and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how much time you spend on this website and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or our practices you can contact us at the address below: email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Gallery FIFTY ONE maintains this website for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse it. You may download material displayed on this website for non-commercial, personal use only, under the condition that you retain all copyrights and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content on this website for public or commercial purposes, including the test, images, audio, and video without the written permission of Gallery FIFTY ONE. Your access to and use of this website is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this website you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Gallery FIFTY ONE are superseded and of no force or effect.
2. You should assume that everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on this website without the written permission of Gallery FIFTY ONE. Gallery FIFTY ONE doesn’t warrant that your use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Gallery FIFTY ONE.
3. While Gallery FIFTY ONE makes efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, the gallery makes no warranties as to its accuracy. Gallery FIFTY ONE assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of its website.
4. Your use of and browsing on this website are at your risk. Neither Gallery FIFTY ONE nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website is liable for any (in)direct, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this website is provided to you “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Gallery FIFTY ONE also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, videos, or audio forms on this website.
5. Any communication or material you transmit to this website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Gallery FIFTY ONE or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Gallery FIFTY ONE is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to this website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
6. Images of people or places displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by Gallery FIFTY ONE. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communication regulations and statutes.
7. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on this website, including Gallery FIFTY ONE are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Gallery FIFTY ONE and others. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website without the written permission of Gallery FIFTY ONE or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on this website. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Gallery FIFTY ONE will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
8. Gallery FIFTY ONE has not reviewed all of the websites linked to this website and is not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to this website.Your linking to any other off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk.
9. Although Gallery FIFTY ONE may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on this website, Gallery FIFTY ONE is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on this website. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Gallery FIFTY ONE will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Gallery FIFTY ONE to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
10. Although the best efforts are made, Gallery FIFTY ONE cannot guarantee the perfect representation of the artworks on its website, notably due to the differences in colour, therefore, Gallery FIFTY ONE shall not be responsible for the accuracy of the reproduction.
11. Gallery FIFTY ONE may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.